Have endometriosis. Done laparoscopy. Negative pregnancy test. Frequent urination, lower back pain

Hi I m 18 and I was diagnosed with endometerious I had a moderate case of it and I had a Laborscopy done they had burned the endo. out. My surgery was Jan 18th and I had a period that started on the 7th and it only last about 3 day 4 days at most and I was ovulating on the 18th and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 19th we did use a condom but I m not on any birth control because my body doesn t take it well at all so my cycle is only 20 to 23 days long and well I m late really bad and I have taken a pregnancy test three time the past three days and they came back negative and I dont know what to think I have protected sex on the 18th and unprotected sex around the 23 which is around the time my period should have been here and now that my next period is suppose to be due in a week or so what is going on cause everything is saying negative. I have been experiencing frequent urination food cravings tiredness high temp and hip and lower back pains but no period! any help would be much appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013