Have endometriosis. Done hysterectomy and oopherectomy. Nausea, giddiness, head and neck pain. Taken Menosan, Vertin

I am a 36 year old female with a known condition of endometriosis, hence recently underwent a hysterectomy and complete oopherectomy, it has been 6mths since the surgery, recently have been having giddy spells with a nauseating feeling, severe head and neck pain. Have been taking menosan tabs twicw a day and have been prescribed vertin for 15 days, all other tests came back normal except BP has been 150/90. Please help, I have been very depressed lately.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013