Have endometriosis. Done IUI. Tried IVF, egg quality not good. How to improve egg quality?

Dear Doctor\, We have been maried 13 yrs. My wife is Endometriosis condition and now 39 years. Tried many IUIs . No sucess. 3rd day blood report says her FSH leval is 17.6 . We tried IFV last wek through booster program of GONAL F. Got only 1 egg. not good quality. Doctor could not fertile it due to quality in egg (brownish color ) . He says only way to find a eg donor. Please let us know any way of improving her egg quality ? Thanks. Anil Sri Lanka +0000
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013