Have endometrial hyperplasia. Will hormone therapy be sufficient?

I AM 40 YEAR OLD. I DIAGNOSED WITH ENDOMETRIAL HYPERPLASIA HAVING WALL THICKNESS 16MM., UTERUS SIZE 9.92*7.5*5.0 CM,INTERIOR WALL FIBROID OF 30 MM.SIZE. I FACED FIRST TIME PROLONGED AND EXCESS BLEEDING DURING MY MENSTRUAL PERIOD OF THIS MONTH IN MY WHOLE LIFE. WILL HARMON THERAPY IS SUFFICIENT FOR THIS PROBLEM OR D&C IS ALSO COMPULSORY. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF CANCER AND TO GO FOR HYSTERECTOMY . IF ONLY D&C AND HARMON THERAPY IS SUFFICIENT THAN HOW I CAN MANAGE IN FUTURE SO THAT REPEATATION OF THIS WILL NOT OCCUR.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012