Have elevated liver enzyme levels, type 2 diabetes, and skin psoriasis conditions that are concerning me. Treatment?

Yes, I was looking at a website (Health Freedom Resources, Inc.) that has a line of products to do a intestinal, parasite and liver and gallbladder cleanse and I am not sure if it is the best choice. I have elevated liver enzyme levels, type 2 diabetes, and skin psoriasis conditions that are concerning me. I want to do something natural but easy to follow. From what I have read, it seems like it might help me. I feel overwhelmed with how bad I feel all the time and don't know if this will help or not. I also read that a kidney cleanse should be done first, I am confused about all of it. Can you help me understand this better? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013