Have elevated SGOT and SGPT levels. Done surgery. Will pain pills elevate enzyme levels?

I use to take cholesterol lowering drugs and my cholesterol is now 241 LDL 150, triglycerides 182. The doctor doesn't want to give me cholesterol drugs because of elevated Ast/Sgot 52 and Alt/sgpt 75 which is down from before which was 100, and 152. I had cut down on alcohol for a couple of months because of taking pain pills after surgery. My Gastroenterologist had given a depression pill to relax my intestines. Had to stop as made my heart race. I have to have surgery again in two days. When I take pain pills again will it raise my enzymes? I am overweight 5'5" 180 pounds, female, 66 years old. I had been doing a lot of walking and exercise before I injured my shoulder and back, now I can't. I have IBS, hiatial hernia, Gerds, esophagitis, diverticulosis, and had ulcertive colitis, crohns. This creates a problem for what I can eat. How can I lower my cholesterol and my enzymes?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013