Have elevated AST/ALT levels. Have ascites and cysts on liver. Liver disease?

I have had elevated AST / ALT levels (twice the high end of normal), low Alk. Phosphate , low sodium. Ultrasound clear, so was MRI, but trace amounts of ascites and two cysts found on liver. Tested for Hep. A, B, C, all clear. I do not have celiac but I think I have food intolerances to high fiber foods and have bad flatulence when I eat those things. Otherwise, pretty asymptomatic. What could be the problem? I hope I am not in the beginning stages of liver disease.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013