Have electrical sensation after muscle spasam. No medication till now. What could be this?

Hello, Lately seems after a muscle spasam that lasted a while I now have electrical sensations when I use my left are in some certain way such as just now I washed my kitchen floor on my hands and knees and I stretch the left arm to rest on it while reaching with the other to clean or at the gym and I am pushing on a priece of equipment forward with my arms working my abs I feel it then too, I am sitting on this piece of equipment. I don't remember the machines name? What the heck could it be DR. ? Thanks you, Kathy
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013