Have ehlers danlos hypermobility, NCS, trigeminal and occipital neuralgia. Swelling nerve blocks in occipital area. How to bring down the swelling of an ocular nerve?

I have ehlers danlos hypermobility , NCS, trigeminal and occipital neuralgia . Last Monday I had nerve blocks in my occipital area, temporal region, and above my eyebrow area for my headaches . The previous blocks have worked wonderfully. However, the area above my forehead still has a visible lump and continues to be inflamed. I have a call into my doctor. The more I read, the more the ocular nerve becomes inflamed. Since I recently saw an opthamologist and was told my eye is weak, but my prescription is ok, I wonder if it s time to see a neuro opthamologist. Also, any idea on how to bring down the swelling of an ocular nerve?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012