Have edema in feet and legs. Painful groin, hamstring cramps, lower back stiffness. Cause?

I have edema that began 2 years ago. I m 51 postmenopausal. No problem with heart, kidneys or veins. The edema is in my feet and legs. I m a receptionist that sits all day. I now also experience painful groin , hamstring cramps and lower back stiffness . What could be causing this edema? I drink plenty of water. My urine is usually clear. My blood work is all normal from my last physical a few months ago. Although my CRP test read 5 the first time and 4 after that.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012