Have eczema. Bumps and red spots on skin, burning sensation. Is it related to sex?

Hi, I m 18 and have recently restarted being sexually active. I m on the pill and we don t use condoms because they cause ms to become very dry. Over the past few weeks I ve noticed that my skin is very itchy and my Eczema seems to have flared up massively, though I haven t had problems with it in years. My vaginal opening has also become very painful over the past week, it s very hot and burning as well as irritated. I was wondering if it could have been his wash powder, but i checked and we use the exact same one. I ve also noticed tiny red spot like bumps appearing on the tops of my hands and feet as well as the area around my ribcage and the top of my back. Any ideas as to what could be causing this sudden irritation? It s driving me crazy!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013