Have eating problems, upset stomach and pain around appendix. Had no bowel movement. Reason?

my name is sarah. im about 5 6 and 120lbs. 20 years old i am a smoker. i have had problems eating and have had an upset stomach and right side pains around my appendix or kidney . when i try to eat any food the minute i take a bite i feel sick yet i know im hungry. even the smell of some food makes me sick to my stomach. i havent vomited at all but have come kind of close. i havent had a bowel movement in about 2 1/2 days. and when i do it only a little bit.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013