Have eating disorder. Gotten worse. Why am I suck more often?

hello, i have an eating disorder problem and it has gotten really bad i started about 4 months ago, i was a healthy person but i wanted to lose weight but i couldnt so i started eating 500 calories a day and as time passed by istarted to eat less or at that range my mom started to notice and i was denying it because i didnt realize that something was wrong with me, i fainted once and thats when my mom was very afraid and my grandparents so i started to hide food and all that but then i came back from summer and i school started and i started to binge so much i felt sick all the time and it was 5 days then i would binge and now its almost every 2 days and it makes me feel so sick i cant look at my self i never go out with anyone anymore i just come back from school and stay in my bed crying of what ive become yesterday i barely ate anything and today i ate un normally that my breath is getting heavy.sometimes i tell my self i will start being healthy but i cant i was wondering if you could help me with it and if a psychatrist is what i need or a differently specialized doctor
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012