Have ear pain , stiff neck, back ache and ear infection. Diagnosed as Flu. Solution?

i hav excessive amounts of phlem on a daily basis, my left ear hurts and i get constant ear infections, i frequently hear ringing in both my ears and sometimes a crunchy sound, i get stiff neck and back aches sometimes. everytime my mom takes me to the pediactric er they never run any test always say its flu . these symptoms have been going on for a year except the stiff neck and back aches only for a few weeks, is something wrong with me
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013