Have ear infection. Used ofloxacin otic and peroxide. Used a quip. Now can't hear. Any ideas?

I have an ear infection and have been using ofloxacin otic to clear it last night I used a quip in my ear even though I'm not suppose too and all day I have not been able to really hear out of my right ear it's like I have an ear plug in. I tired to clear that with peroxide I'm my ear but it didn't work I just put the ofloxacin otic in my left ear the one I can hear out of but now I can't hear out of that one either what is going on?!?!?!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013