Have ear ache, numb cheek, teeth, undergone labrynthitus. Advised nasal spray,ibuprofen, paracetamol, no relief

HI , I HAVE RECENTELY HAD LABRYNTHITUS WHICH HAS CLEARED UP BUT EVERY DAY I HAVE WHAT FEELS LIKE AN EAR ACHE DEEP IN MY EAR MY CHEEK FEELS NUMB AND MY TEETH A LITTLE ALSO , I ALSO HAVE STRANGE SENSATIONS IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD OCCASSIONALLY - I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOCTORS NUMBEROUS TIMES , I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO USE A NASAL SPRAY FOR 2 WEEKS STARTED ON FRIDAY - I HAVE TAKEN IBROPHEN AND PARACETEMOL AND NOTHING IS TAKING IT AWAY , I ALSO THINK THE DOSTOR THINKS ITS STRESS , BUT IT STARTS PRETTY MUCH AS SOON A S I GET UP ON A MORNING TILL I GO TO BED , I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013