Have ear ache, hurting chin and pain in head. No medication till now. What s going on?

A lot of things are going wrong... I woke up one morning and my left glands under my chin was hurting really bad. Tossed and turned that night and realize my jaw was saw and had a real bad ear ache. Days later I fought through the pain of the ear ache then I notices a pressure pain in one spot of the top of my head. It would come and go throughout the day. What's going on with me? Also, I can't sleep through the night and it seems like the ear ache and the pressure spot works together.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013