Have dysentery, HIV negative, joint pain, fever in evening. What type of disease is this?

dear sir last 2 weeks back first dysentry started and continuous for three days after fever came for a week i take tablets and injection i come back to normal, my body weight losses 3 to 4 kg my friend is working in hospital advised to check antibody test for HIV , i tested and the result is negative after a week i have the same problem for 1 day but fever comes on evening and a joints pain is there kindly suggest what type of disease is this
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012