Have dust allergy, sinusitis, throat pain. Glemont F prescribed. Had taken antibiotics for influenza. Permanent cure?

hallo dr kumaresh - Gd evening I am basically a sinus prone person who is very much less immune to dust allergy and many other pollutants. I hd consulted a local ENT who has given me Glemont-F to take for 1 month and asked me to go in for a review. Now my problem is in the course of time....I am exposed to various life scenarios where we are directly or indirectly having interface with allergic/dusty environments as result we fall prey to throat ache, congestion and finally sneesing n influenza and again a bunch of antibioitics...further medication till its subsided to normal. What is a permanent solution for this Sir ....to have a focused life style to fight allergy and make life comfortable...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012