Have duodenal ulcer, bleeding duodenum. Endoscopy report shows mild gastro-duodenitis. Will it be cured by Rabeprazole-DSR?

I had duodenal ulcer and suffered from malena suddenly. I rush to doctor and there was bleeding in 1st patr of duodenum . After 4 months, another endoscopy report that Ist part duodenum had Erythema(+) and impression is mild gastro- duodenitis . doctor advise me to take Rebeprazol-DSR for another 2 months. My question is Is there any food restriction for completely cure? Is it totaly curable by this medicine only?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012