Have dull pain in temple after injury. Feel small bump developing. Visit doctor?

I recently suffered a small blow to the head from being hit by an earphone in the temple. I have a dullish pain in that temple now. I did not pass out. I do not have loss of memory, vision, motor function, no visible signs of swelling/bruising, or a severe headache. It has persisted for over an hour now and feels like a small bump is forming. The pain is annoying, but it is bearable. Will it go away or should I seek medical treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013