Have dull pain in center of chest. Occurs only while sitting. Have Scoliosis. Remedy?

Hello. I have a dull pain in the center of my chest that can last from a few seconds to a minute. It only occurs when sitting down and i have been having it for about 2 months. When walking or making any effort i don t get it. I could also feel a sharper main near my heart and ribs but it only happened 2 or 3 times in this period. I also suffer from scoliosis(rotated to the right ) but its not severe. So could this pain be related to the heart?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013