Have dull ache between shoulder blades, body ache. How to get relieved?

Hi, i have a dull ache between my shoulder blades, well its more like upper back, it's not there all the time but is abit more constant at the moment. I know there could be many reasons like ive put on a bit of weight and i work at a computer all day, just over a year ago i had an abdominal cat scan as i was having some stomach problems but it was normal. The only other sympton i have with this ache is sometimes other body aches, occasional dry mouth swa
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013