Have dryness, swelling and itchness in skin. Tried with ring guard. What is the remedy for this?

Hi Dr, I am facing the problem of dry and flaky skin in my groin area, my thigh where the scrotum touches also becomes dry and flaky, when my dry thigh gets exposed to sweat it starts to swell up and itch badly, where as the scrotum area remains dry and flaky without any itching, I am facing this problem from last three to four months, I tried ring guard and the infection on my thigh is reduced very much, i just can see some marks left over but got rid of swelling or itching, but my scrotum remains dry and flacky.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013