Have dry throat, muscle pain and rashes on back. Blood test normal. Symptoms of HIV?

Hello I m having several symptoms and they involve chronic dry throat muscle pain a rash on my back random sweating in my sleep after waking up and somewhat feel feverish at times when I went to get seen they tab tests seen nothing wrong and my blood levels we re fine. In November I had upper jaw surgery and a few sinus problems i ve taken inflammatory pills and several others as well as my asthma medicine is it possible I have hiv I last had sexual contact in November
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013