Have dry skin, whiteness, patches. Is it due to tattoos or sun?

hi i live in spain and love the sun but all ways use protection september last year i started to get dry skin on the outside of my arms from my elbo to my wrist on both arms i went to my doctor as the tan on my arms just started to go white now i have white paches across the top of chest and some on my legs she told me it was a the first time that it was a reaction to my tattos but i told her they are over 50 years old i have been to see the doctor several times but each time she gives me cream for dry skin can you help it is getting werse
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013