Have dry, rough, wrinkled penis skin, urethra lips red. Used eucerin cream no relief. Had frequent masturbation

I have an a condition on the head of my penis, which causes the skin to become dry, rough and wrinkled. I have only recently noticed this, but expect it to have persisted for some time. I'm 25 years old, weigh 75kg and exercise five times a week and eat a balanced, healthy diet. I have recently started to apply a penile health cream (Man1 man oil) and Eucerin intensive 10% urea cream to try and keep it moist, but I have noticed that the condition has not improved. In fact, it has probably been exacerbated, as now my urethra looks as though it has developed red lips(?) Up until recently I was single, and masturbated very frequently. I also have very little sensitivity in this area: my penis head looks similar to that of a circumcised male, though I am uncut.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013