Have dry cough, vomiting sensation, had heart attack, angioplasty with stent, taking ramipril, metoprolol

I am on Ramipril and Metoprolol. I had a heart attack in December and had an angioplasty and stent was put in. I feel great except for a most annoying dry cough that happens frequently day and night. My b/p and pulse are real good. Sometimes the cough causes me to nearly throw up. Is there something I can do to deal with the dry cough. I will be seeing my cardiologist in May for follow up. My e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013