Welcome to the forum.
It seems you are suffering from allergic cough
that is not acute in nature, you have been suffering from it from quite some time.
1. Oral antihistamines can help you. Mucolytics like bromohexine tabs will help dry cough
come out easily.
2. Antihistamines can make people dizzy, take it at bed time to stay comfortable.
3. Get throat swab tests done to rule out any infection, tests for AFB should also be done to get treated in time.
4. Avoid smoking
, taking caffeine, alcohol or addiction of any kind. Take warm food, soups and energy drinks, avoid curd, yoghurt and other refrigerated products.
5. Get clinically examined, to rule out any wheeze or crepts in your chest, you may need antibiotics, broncho-dilaters to get better.
6. You are getting short of breath, do not take stress
or tensions, neglect it may lead to development of Asthma
slowly. Do deep breathing exercises and yoga.