Have double vision, swollen skull. MRI, orbitals, blood panel test done. What Could be the reason?

My skull is swollen, at the base of my skull, 4 inches in both directions from the spine. And 2.5 inches from the base of my skull extending upward toward the top of my skull. I've had double vision for a week. Been to 2 eye doctors, had a full blood panel ran, plus an MRI of skull and orbitals, with and without contrast. NOTHING showed up. Today is when I noticed a very pronounced swelling at the base of my skull... Thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013