Have double vision and lose my balance. Scan showed lesion. Taking Ropinirole HCl. What is the disease?

I have double vision and lose my balance. I also have leg pain and I cannot concentrate on what I am doing, I had MRI of the brain and it showed some lesion. according to the one who read and MRI, the impression is "1. There are a few small scattered T2 and FLAIR hyperintense white matter lesions including a somewhat suspicious lesion in the right temporal lobe. These findings are nonspecific and may represent a demyelinating process, microangiopathic disease, Lyme disease or vasculitis.
2. 1cm extra-axial lesion along the right temporo/and parietal lobe, likely represents a meningioma. This could be confirmed with a contrast enhanced study. Recommend MS protocol should the study by repeated."
My doctor (a neurologist) told me that I am not having MS and that I am having restless leg symptom I was told to take Ropinirole HCl 0.25 mg up to 4 pills a day at bedtime I am seeking a second opinion about this diagnosis
I am 65 years old and feel very tired all the time. If you can recommend me what to do I am very much appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013