Have dormant morphea. Want to get Botox on forehead, Juvaderm on lips. Suggestions?

Hi, I have dormant Morphea . It only ever showed in two spots when I was 8. I m an adult now and I wanted to get Botox on my forehead and Juvederm in my lips . I actually have gotten tattoos on my morphea patches (which have practically disappeared now) and was fine. I also am getting one of my tattoos lasered off of my morphea spot on my hip and it s fine too. How do you feel about me getting something like Juvederm and Botox?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013