Have done ultra-sonogram abdomen & pelvis. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

i have done ultra-sonogram abdomen & pelvis. the result came as KIDNEYS: left lower calyx 3.5 mm tiny calculus seen. and IMPRESSION: left renal tiny calculus. 5 days back i had a pain on my lower back side. and i vomited too. i am a merchant navy officer, only 20 days left to join. i am going to get a 12 months contract. so worried to get on board. there wont be any medical assistance in case of any emergency. please give ma an answer sir.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013