Have done abdominal scan, lower abdomen pain. Can online doctor help?

I m 37 years old. married and have one male child having the age of 12 years.In recent abdominal scanning it is noticed that right ovary measuring 25 x 16 mm. left ovary 44 x 25 mm Cyst with internal echoes noted (30 x 24 mm). No evidence of free fluid peritoneal cavity. Aorta & IVC normal. No para Aortic lymphadenopathy.

My uterus isanterverted, bulky in size andechopattern. Measuring 101 x 40 x 53 mm. No evidence of any mass lesions. Endometrium thickness 6 mm. My periods are regular. But no bleeding other than spotting. Now a days I am suffering from lower abdominal pain
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013