Have done abdomen ultrasound. Report reads mild hepatomegaly, contraction of gall bladdder. Is it serious?

Hello Doc, I was told to do Ultrasound of lower abdomen, since i had RBC in urine routine test. The result reports mentions mild hepatomegaly and contraction of Gall Bladder . In my blood test Lipid profile is normal and Fasting sugar was 131 and post meal 99. Apart from this no other ailment. I am also not an alcoholic but drink 2 pegs once a fortnight. Please can you advice the probable cause and course of advice. Is it serious?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013