Have dizziness, sore throat, pressure in ears. Have lipoma. Help?

Hi there, From last couple of days when I wke up from sleep I feel dizzy like my head is spinning and I feel that my throat is sore and I went to the doctor he said it looks cleas and I feel from last couple of months this and they always say its fine and I feel presure in my ears and on the right side the back of my ear I feel some bumps which I can move a little bit bone the bone looks a little hard but I can feel the bumps moving . And I have some lipoma as well so I don t know what to do now.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013