Have dizziness, off balance, stomach upset. Had alcohol. Took restylane, pain killers. What to do?

I am a 61 year old female, and usually drink only on the weekend, usually 2 martinis. Very rarely have a hangover. However, the past 2 weekends I've woken up the next day extremely dizzy and off balance, a slight upset stomach, and the dizziness can last for days, but gets better each day. Now even 1/2 of a small glass will affect me. I had a shot of Restylane to my vocal cord a few weeks ago and several injections of pain killers at the same time, which is the only thing I can think of that might be different. Other than that, I'm not eating or drinking or doing anything differently. I'm in great shape, I exercise 5 days a week, and have a healthy weight. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013