Have dizziness, numbness and pain in limbs. Taking meclizine, Levothyrozine and fluxotene. Suggestion?

I ve had dizzness, (feeling like I m spinning & everything else is still) been lethargic, numbness & pain in limbs on occassion, my lazy eye has gotten worse (altho been to opthomologist & changed prescription) had vng last week came back mixed the dr. Stated it means my balance is off but test didn t result in conclusion of my prob. Had mri yesterday...waiting for results...on meclizine (for vertigo ) helps until wears off. Levothyrozine for underactive thyroid 1yr.half, fluxotene for 1 yr. Depression/anxiety...I would appreciate another perspective that s all thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013