Have dizziness, nausea, fluttering sensation in throat and pinching in forearms. Taking Aderall. Blood pressure?

In the past few days i have had several dizzy spells, nausea , and a fluttering sensation in my throat . I have been taking adderall 20mg bid for about a year now and have not had experienced any side effects other than dry mouth. Despite the dosage of medication, I do however feel tired and rundown. I also have been experiencing an uncomfortable pinching in forearms near elbows, as well as my calves near my knees. Could this be a blood pressure issue?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013