Have dizziness, movements in stomach, diarrhea. Had sex, taken pill. Suggest?

Hi, middle of november me and my boyfriend had a accident, i went and got the morning after pill straight away. Ive had a period every month which has lasted 5 days each month. But recently been experiencing movements in stomach along with dizzyness, i have taken a total of 16 pregnancy tests ( a little over the top i know) but all have been negative. I also have really bad diariah every morning. Could someone please help me and let me know whats wrong with me? No weight gain
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013