Have dizziness, loss of energy, burning sensation in hands and feet. High prolactin. Done MRI. Cancer?

Hi.. I am 24 year old. I just found out through MRI which was done due to high prolactin that I ve 3.2mm microadenoma. Doctor gave me medicine and said i should eat it for a year and then another MRI will be done to check the size reduction. I feel dizzy and seems like no energy in my body. Also, I feel burning sensation in my hands and feet . Is this due to medicine or tumor . I would like to know what should be my next step. Do i need to consult another doctor? what are the chances of increse in tumor? Is this related to cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013