Have dizziness, light headedness and muscle pain. Taking Attenelol for BP. Guidance?

Hi I am sanz. I getting a slight dizziness since last four / five days. Its just a light headed ness without any passing out or virtigo. I am on Attenelol 50 mg once in the morning for my BP since last two years. I did my routine blood tests in the month of december 12 and everything including thyroid , cholesterole etc are nornmal. I also get some muscle pains in the thaighs near the knee joint but not the knees, and in the foot muscles and arms.. with palms and feet getting warm and redddened sometimes. thanks for the resposne and guidance.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013