Have dizziness, fainting. Occurs often. No medication still now. What could be the cause?

Hi I am a 31 year old female and had some questions about my situation. I was in total fright for my life yesturday. Driving back on a highway out of nowhere my vision was fadding, it was getting darker and harder to see. Suddenly i felt dizzy and had to stop the car... Upon stopping I felt I was going to faint due to the diziness and my heart felt it was skipping beats and going 164 bpm. Today i got the dizy spell again, no heart problems this time. Also 3 wks ago I was building a snowman and got so dizzy I felt I was going to faint for sure... What could be the cause of this?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013