Have dizziness and nausea after started using nuvaring. Chances of pregnancy?

I have been on the nuvaring for three months now, this is my third month. I had dizziness and nausea on the day before I was supposed to take it out for my week break. I took it out a day early because of the symptoms. I jade gotten pregnant with my second child on the birth control patch which had the same symptoms. Yesterday I only got a bright pink discharge that turned brown fairly quickly. Now I have headaches breast tenderness dizziness nausea and cramping and no period just light brown discharge
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer