Have dizziness and is sick after eating. X-ray shows Nodules in lungs. Smokes. Life span?

my mum has been loseing weight for the last year, and is now not eating very much because she feels ill all the time and is experinceing dizzy spells and feels and is sick after eating my mum had an xray done, and they phoned up for me to take my mum for an urgent ct scan because they found noduales on her lungs and she has been coughing a lot she is a smoker andis 79 years old if she does have it how long will she survive
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013