Have diverticulum in duodenum and occult blood in stools. Have GERD. Help myself?

Hello. My problem is that I have a 2.0 cm diverticulum in the 2-3rd portion of my duodenum and i also have some occult blood in my stools . my colon has diverticulum there also. i have GERD and a history of chronic pancreatitis but without drinking and smoking. my latest ca 19 number was 33. i also have blunting of my villi and go not seem to absorb food and medicines vvery well at times, i was put on creon but i can not take the constiaption from that either. what should i do, my stomach has pain every day and i take prontonix 40 mgs x2 daily. how do i fix my self? i can not eat many foods it seems i can only eat soft foods. they did a scan on my pancreas and said the head has atrophied very much. could this be auto-immune or from some virus? thank you ( going on now for 3 years)
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012