Have diverticulitis, gastritis, hemorrhoids. Burning pain below sternum, nausea, hurts to breathe deeply

I have had PE s anf DVT s , PE X2, DVT x4. I recently had both an EGD and a colonoscopy. The only findings were diverticulosis , non specific gastritis, and hemorrhoids . I have three genetic mutations for clotting disorders including Factor V Leiden . I am on warfarin for as long as I live. I have several large, over 6 cm, renal cysts, NASH from abusing acetaminophen, osteoarthritis , past heart attack, rotator cuff surgery x3, burst fracture of L1 which healed with spinal stenosis and extensive spinal osteophyte formation along my entire spine, tendon tearing of my right bicep muscle, tinnitus, and a familial history of Marfans syndrome tho I don t have the classic physical characteristics. My most recent problem is severe burning pain in an area from below my sternum, thru my abdomen, and encompassing most of my torso below the diaphragm. It has occurred after eating yogurt of all things. I am miserable, pain in my abdomen thru to my back and up to under both of my shoulder blades, nauseated, and it hurts to take a deep breath. Where does one start?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013