Have distal ureter stone, calcification. Flank pain. Blood in urine, groin pain. Is it serious?

I was told I have a small distal ureter stone and several calcification that are low in pelvis and persumed pheboliths.I was having left plank pain and the doctor sent me for ct stone study. No stones found in kidneys but i have gallstones. Last 3 urine test showed blood in urine . I have no pain when urinating but I do have pelvic pressure and burning around belly button. Lately some dull pain near the groin area. Dr. sending me to urologist. My question is it serious or just something I need to live with. My blood work came out in all normal ranges also.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013