Have discomfort on Penis. No pain. No discoloration of urine. Reason?

I have a slight Discomfort/Stinging/Heat on the top of my Penis towards the Sperm Duct Exit, No pain or Discomfort when I urinate but I become more aware that something is not right in this area. I can also feel a pressure or sorts towards my Anus . I have not had Sexual Intercourse for some month so I know is not an STD . There is no discolouration or any discharge and my Urine is the same colour as always. This issue is on-going now for about 5 days and comes and goes. I have started drinking Green Tea and detoxing about 2 weeks ago, Any Ideas many thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013