Have discharge, leg and hip pain. Pregnancy test negative. No periods also. Can it be pregnancy?

hi I had twins 11 months ago and haven't had my period yet am still nursing. my method of birth control is condoms and I use everytime. Yet I have been feeling many symptoms of pregnancy for about a month. I just haven't felt rite. I took a preg.test and got a pink spot on test line. then I started a brown discharge that came out and had to wear a pantyliner. took a second test and got a pink spot and a sliver of a pink line in the test line. third test was a very faint pink line. the brown discharge has been twice a day everyday so far for 4 days, and no blood. then my hips and legs hurt very bad one night and painful. I also got mild cramping all night the same night and cramping while breastfeeding that night. the next day I took another test and it was negative. I also am now having the brown discharge and brown stringy clots today. do you think I am pregnant or what is this a miscarriage? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

If you have used condoms without fail during the entire 11 months AND you are breast-feeding twins, then the chance of pregnancy is EXTREMELY low. I would say that it is virtually impossible. Also, if the urine pregnancy test sits long enough, it will turn faintly positive - that is why it should be read immediately and not after it has been sitting for a while (this is explained in the test instructions). That all being said, it would probably be a good idea to get a blood pregnancy test to be sure.

I hope that this helps. If you have more questions, please click on "ASK ME A QUESTION" link above to directly ask me a question!